Please email email@example.com with a PDF version of your resume and include the job title in the email subject.
Scout Social is a rapidly growing media company with owned & brokered social media brands that have a total audience of over 800 million, built to reach Gen Z & Millennials. We work with clients that sit at the intersection of culture, lifestyle, and entertainment. Lucky for you, we are building out a team of self-starters, innovators, and top-of-the-line critical thinkers.
Scout Social is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Start Date: Immediate hire
Scout Social is a rapidly growing media company with owned & brokered social media brands that have a total audience of over 800 million, built to reach Gen Z & Millennials. We work with clients that sit at the intersection of culture, lifestyle, and entertainment. Scout Social is building out a team of self-starters, innovators, and top-of-the-line critical thinkers. Scout Social is hiring a Content Manager to manage our media brands and engage their respective audiences. This is an essential role, acting as the voice of our media brands, and interacting with the audiences across different social platforms. The right person for this position is someone who loves social media and already spends most of their time deep-diving into internet culture. You will be responsible for creating content and managing the voice of our brands: Humor (4m+ followers), @Puberty (2.5m+ followers), and @Frats (650k+ followers), helping identify and lead social trends. This role is for a creative who is excited to make the world laugh.
- Experience managing a social media community, or growing an audience
- A deep understanding of how social media, viral videos, and memes work, especially on Instagram and TikTok.
- Experience with social scheduling and understand social analytics tools
- A self-starter capable of working independently or with minimal supervision.
- Most importantly, a love for social media and making people laugh.
- Source and edit viral content.
- Manage the voice of multiple social brands, focusing on growth and engagement.
- Monitor social media for trends, and develop strategies to use them on our brands or in client campaigns.
- Build a content calendar and publish video content across most major social media platforms, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Triller.
- Develop ideas to start new media brands.